We have the honour to invite You and/or experts of Your esteemed Company to take part in the Fourth International Electric Power Seminar "State-of-the-art of Overhead Transmission Lines operation, designing and construction".
The Seminar will take place in Moscow, Russia on March 23-27, 2009.
The Seminars organized by The Executive Committee of the CIS Electric Power Council in collaboration with JSC "FGC UES" (Federal Grid Company of the Unified Energy System), Petersburg Power Engineering Institute of Professional Development (PPEIPD) and JSC Electrosetjstroyproekt (ESSP) have become widely known in the power sector of the CIS countries.
The following thematic sections will be arranged:
- Ways of OTL structural elements reliability increase with due regard to the operation experience;
- Climatic and mechanical effects and loads;
- Insulation, grounding, lightning protection;
- New OTL construction and operation technologies;
- Technical, economic, regulatory and ecological aspects;
- OTL technical condition monitoring, repair works planning and executing.
We wait for electronic versions of your reports not later than January 12, 2009.
Participation fee is 600 € per person and 300 € for the papers presentation only. Participants who will register and will pay before December 25, 2008 will gain 100 € discount.
For any further information you can contact Vinogradov Alexander, ph +7(495) 234-71-25, email@example.com , or Platonova Irina, firstname.lastname@example.org .
We welcome participation in the Seminar of organizations, enterprises and companies interested in advertising or disseminating their production in the CIS countries' power companies making presentations, reports, demonstrating samples, etc.